Subhash Chandra Bose GK
|Subhash Chandra Bose GK|
1. When was Subhash Chandra Bose born ?
Ans: 23 January 1897
Explanation: Born on 23rd January 1897 in Cuttack Orissa, he was born in a Bengali family.
2. What was the name of Subhash Chandra Bose's parents?.
Ans: Janakinath Bose and Prabhavati Devi
Explanation: He was the ninth child of Janakinath Bose and Prabhavati Devi.
3. Who is the political guru of Subhash Chandra Bose?
Ans: Chittarnjan Das
Explanation: Chittaranjan Das is known as the political guru of Subhash Chandra Bose
4. When did Subhash Chandra Bose became the President of the Indian National Congress? Ans: 1938
Explanation: In 1938 he was elected president of the Indian National Congress
5. Who called Subhash Chandra Bose as "patriots of patriots" ?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
Explanation: Despite a difference in ideology, Bose was admired by Mahatma Gandhi and was called "patriot of patriots" by him.
6. Which commission was Inquired the mysterious disappearance of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose ?
Ans: Justice Mukherjee Commission of Inquiry
Explanation: The government’s third inquiry commission: The Justice Mukherjee Commission of Inquiry, formed in 1999 – more than fifty years after 1945.
7. When Subhash Chandra Bose appointed as Chief Executive Officer of the Calcutta Municipal Corporation?
Explanation: In 1924 he was appointed chief executive officer of the Calcutta Municipal Corporation.
8. Which newspaper was started by Subhash Chandra Bose?
Explanation: He started the newspaper Swaraj.
9. From which college did Subhash Chandra Bose complete his graduation?
Ans: Presidency College.
Explanation: He completed his B.A. in Philosophy from the Presidency College in Calcutta.
10. Which party was founded by Subhash Chandra Bose within the Congress?
Ans: All India Forward Block
Explanation: The All India Forward Block (AIFB) is a left-wing nationalist political party in India. It emerged as a faction within the Indian National Congress in 1939, led by Subhas Chandra Bose. The party re-established as an independent political party after the independence of India.
11. When did Subhash Chandra Bose set up the National Planning Commission?
Explanation: While presiding over the Haripura Session of the Indian National Congress in February 1938, he formed the National Planning Committee as a branch of the Congress, appointed as its President, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, later the first Prime Minister of independent India, and He also became the Chairman of the first Planning Commission of the country, formed in March 1950.
12. When did Subhash Chandra Bose set up Azad Hind Radio?
Explanation: Azad Hind Radio was started in Germany in 1962 under the leadership of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. The purpose of this radio was to propagate Indians to fight for freedom from the British. Azad Hind Radio was started in Germany in 1962 under the leadership of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. The purpose of this radio was to propagate Indians to fight for freedom from the British.
13. Who gave the title of Desh Nayak to Subhash Chandra Bose?
Ans: Rabindranath Tagore
Explanation: Rabindranath Tagore called Subhash Chandra Bose as Desh Nayak for the first time.
14. When did Subhash Chandra Bose died?
Ans: 18 August 1945
Explanation: Among other details it stated that Bose was injured in an air crash on August 18, 1945 and died the same evening.
15. When did Calcutta Highcourt set up a special bench to investigate the death of Subhash Chandra Bose?
Ans: 16 January 2014
Explanation: On 16 January 2014 (Thursday), the Calcutta High Court ordered the formation of a special bench to hear a PIL seeking the disclosure of intelligence documents related to the mystery of Netaji's disappearance.